I'm Tara- an Arkansas native, wife to Clint, mom to Harper, type A personality, lover of family, food and SIMPLY HAPPY.

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Exciting Announcement!

We are so excited to announce that Harper will be a big sister! Baby Smith is due on October 2, 2014.


I am 13 weeks pregnant today, so finally at the end of the first trimester. There hasn't been much difference so far between my first pregnancy and this one, aside from the awful flu I had around 5 1/2 weeks. I have been lucky and am not typically nauseous much during pregnancy. I try to stay pretty active throughout, so I think that helps a lot with energy levels, swelling, etc. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed and hoping it's as smooth this time around as last time. Now that I'm over all that and the fatigue has let up, I'm looking forward to the rest of this pregnancy and welcoming our next family member in a few short months!

Now, the wait to find out if we will be bringing the pink and bows back out or headed off to the store for some blue and bowties :)

No comments:

Post a Comment