I'm Tara- an Arkansas native, wife to Clint, mom to Harper, type A personality, lover of family, food and SIMPLY HAPPY.

Friday, March 21, 2014

Five on Friday- Spring Essentials

Sorry for the absence as of late! Between recovering from my sickness in early February and a bad case of writer's block, I took a little break from updating the blog. I hope to get back to it though and wanted to share some of my Spring essentials wish list today!

1. Although I don't get them painted as much as I would like, I love to have bright, colorful painted nails. There are so many really pretty colors for Spring! My favorite brands are Essie and OPI.


2. When the weather starts heating up and getting sunnier, I can't help but think of swimming, the beach and bathing suits! I do love a good bikini, but I've also seen some really cute one piece swimsuits lately.




3. We are going to Florida the week of the 4th of July for a family vacation. I am SO excited and cannot wait! We usually go every year and didn't go last year, so I'm craving that dose of sun, sand and relaxation. Clint and I got married in Destin, and we were there for our 1 year anniversary. This year, we'll be there again right after our 2 year anniversary. I think an anniversary date at the Melting Pot will be on our agenda :)


4. I also love Spring because the grass, flowers and trees all get so pretty and green! We are planning to work in our yard all day next weekend to get our flower beds, garden and flower pots all ready to go!


5. This pretty girl is ready for Spring as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment