Friday, December 13, 2013

Five on Friday

THE GOOD LIFE BLOG

1. Does anyone else feel like the past few months and the holiday season in general has just flown by? I don't know if it's because I have been so busy at work the past couple of months or just life in general, but I feel like it's not lasting long enough! Let's all remember the real reason for the Christmas holiday though during this busy and hectic time :)


2. I don't know how some of you live in those areas of the United States that get a lot of snow, ice and winter weather in general! As I said before, we got some wintry weather last Friday, and it's still sticking around! I'm so ready for the ice/snow to melt off the roads and ground and for everything to dry up. I'm down for it snowing, lasting a day or two, then magically disappearing :)

P.S. This is not a picture of Arkansas- just a pretty picture of some winter weather!

3. My department at work is going to one of those "paint your own picture" studios today for our Christmas get-together. I have never done this before, but I know several people who have and they say it's so much fun! I'm really excited, and I have a few places in mind to put this in my house :) Let's hope it turns out ok!


4. So, I started my Christmas shopping early and was done by the first of November. However, I keep seeing these cute and fun toys to buy Harper. I have no clue where we are going to put all of the toys she gets for Christmas, but I couldn't resist this Little People Princess Palace yesterday! We really need to be putting money in a bank account instead....................


5. Only one more week of work and I'm off for awhile! I'm so excited to be off the whole week of Christmas and a few days the following week. It will be a much needed break from work and the commute and great time to spend with family relaxing, visiting and eating!


Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment