Friday, December 20, 2013

Five on Friday- Stocking Stuffer Ideas

THE GOOD LIFE BLOG

Ever since I was little, one of my favorite parts about Christmas morning was emptying my stocking. Even though everything in my stocking was always little and not expensive by any means, it was just so fun! I thought I could list a variety of  ideas that you could use for stocking stuffers. I know some people do stockings differently and put more expensive things in there, but we have always done just fun, knick knack type items.

1. For women, I think the most fun things are nail polish, cute socks, lip balm/lipstick, hand cream, candy and/or breath mints and maybe even some fun personalized stationery!


2. For men, you could put socks, fishing lures, hunting accessories, golf balls/tees (depending on their hobbies), candy and/or breath mints as well, chap stick, a new tie and fun cuff links!




3. For Harper, I'm thinking of adding on to her Little People Princess Castle collection with some additional princesses :) Other good ideas for toddler boys and girls are bath crayons/tablets, play doh, crayons, bubbles, fruit snacks, board books, stickers, bath toys, toothbrush/toothpaste, underwear for potty training time and eating utensils.





4. Some people are totally against gift cards, but I think they are great gifts and can be great stocking stuffers! The trick is that you need to make sure to get a gift card to somewhere that the person already likes to shop or shops often. When you get a random one, the gift cards either don't end up being used, or the person has to spend more out of their pocket to find something that they really want. I think great choices would be for Amazon.com (because they have everything) or restaurants/fast food places where the person likes to eat.


5. You could also just stick some money in there too :)


Have a great weekend!


2 comments:

  1. GREAT stocking stuffer ideas! Well done!

    Stopping by from the link up! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that if you give a gift card it should be to somewhere the person likes to shop already. Otherwise it really can be a pain.

    ReplyDelete