Monday, December 2, 2013

Our Thanksgiving Break

Happy Monday! I was so not ready to come back to work. That 4 day weekend/break was much needed, although now I wish I had a few more days of it!

Clint worked on Thanksgiving, so Harper and I ventured to Heber Springs to have Thanksgiving at my mom's house, and then to visit a few other relatives while we were there. I ate a lot and was exhausted by the end of the day. Harper and I made it back home around 5:00 pm and just rested for the remainder of the night.

On Saturday morning, she and I went out to Kohl's because I had a $10 gift card that was only good until 1:00 pm. I got her a puzzle and a new book. Even though it was crazy busy out there, the lines went really fast and we were headed back home in no time! Clint had went fishing that morning, so when he got home I went out shopping with his aunt and cousin (who was in town from Denver). We went downtown to a few of the little boutique stores and browsed.

On Saturday, we just lounged around the house, ran a few errands, cleaned house, etc- nothing too major. Clint worked again yesterday, and Harper and I went to Church and hung around the house some more!

As I've said before, I'm horrible at taking pictures, but I did capture a few this weekend. Harper's hair is getting so long, and it's finally long enough for some pigtails!




She LOVES drinking from my water cup!


Only a few more weeks until Christmas break- yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment