Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Our Weekend

This weekend was so nice and seemed busy, but very relaxing as well. On Friday, after going to the doctor and they found nothing wrong with my ear, I decided to go ahead and upgrade my iPhone. I got a 5S, and I love it! On Friday night, Harper, Clint's Aunt Debbie and I went to Dazzle Daze to do some browsing/shopping. We had fun, although Harper had enough after about 45 minutes-1 hour. We did get to sample some yummy treats though while we were there :)

On Saturday morning, we ran over to TJ Maxx. I have been looking for a console/cabinet for my breakfast area, and I found one that I really liked! We went ahead and got it, and it looks really good with all of my other decor. Now, I've just got to decide what I want to put on top of it- lamps or some other type of knick-knack decor item?


I also put up my Christmas tree and decorations on Saturday, and Harper has already broken one ornament. Oh well, I figured we would have a time trying to keep her out of the tree. I guess I just need to move all of the breakable ornaments to the top and the plastic ones to the bottom! I do like how my tree turned out though, and I love how it "lights up the room." I didn't put as many ornaments as I usually do because I knew Harper would be into them.


On Sunday, we went to Church in the FREEZING COLD weather, and then Clint and I went to see the new Hunger Games movie. It was super good! I loved that it was really long and seemed to follow the book pretty closely. I can't wait for the next movie to come out next November :) I may have to reread the book to remind myself of what happens!

I hope everyone has a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving! Make sure to really soak in all that time with your families and loved ones. I know that life is hectic, and it's hard sometimes to really relax and enjoy those around you.

No comments:

Post a Comment