Friday, January 24, 2014

Five on Friday

THE GOOD LIFE BLOG

1. I wish the weather would just make up it's mind. It was 70 degrees here on Monday, and now it's 8. That's right, 8 degrees. This is why everyone is sick! I did hear a good February forecast on the news this morning though; they say it's going to be above average and very mild! Bring on the Spring temperatures :)

2. I'm leaving on Sunday to go to Austin again for work. I miss Clint and Harper so much when I'm gone, but this trip is very busy and will hopefully go by fast!

3. I got the go-ahead to change my work hours to 7:00 am-4:00 pm. I am SO excited about this and can't wait to get more time with my family, and also get to cook dinner during the week instead of just instructing Clint on what to do!

4. My favorite weekends are when Clint is off Saturday and Sunday. This weekend is one of those, and I feel like we should do something fun tomorrow! Harper is dying to play outside again after such a nice day on Monday, so I really hope it gets warm enough for us to do some outdoor activities.

5. We are currently working on plans to cover our back porch in the next month or so. I saw this on Pinterest the other day and thought that it was such a cute idea to use for an outdoor coffee table!


No comments:

Post a Comment