Monday, October 7, 2013

Finally Fall

I am excited to say that I think it's officially Fall around these parts. I'm ready to get my boots out! We had a cold front move through on Saturday/Sunday, and the weather has been absolutely BEAUTIFUL. Let's hope it stays this way for at least a couple of weeks before getting frigid and cold!

We had a very low key weekend, just hanging around the house and running a few errands here and there. It rained off and on most of the day Saturday, but we spent quite a bit of time outside on Sunday.

I just can't believe how grown up Harper is looking these days. I think she has transitioned from looking like a baby to looking like a little girl!




She has also gotten to where she will actually sit in the chair with us at night and let us read a few books before bed. Before, she would just pull the books out and wouldn't sit and actually listen/pay attention. It is so precious, and I look forward to it every night :)


I did try a new recipe for dinner last night, and I thought it was ok. Clint LOVED it though, so I would say it's a keeper. Here's the recipe link. It was a shrimp pasta dish.

No comments:

Post a Comment