Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Rainy Wednesday

Happy hump day! It's been rainy and gloomy today around these parts, so I started thinking about my favorite rainy day activities. I would say my absolute favorite is staying at home in my pajamas with my family eating yummy food and watching movies! Unfortunately, that's not going to keep a 14 month old occupied all day. I found some cute ideas for rainy day activities for kids.

If you have a water table, you could put rice in it for your kids to play with inside! Rice would be similar to letting them play in sand, but much easier to clean up!


You could also get your little one to help you bake some yummy cookies! That might get a little messy, but that's OK. I probably wouldn't try this with Harper yet, but we will make plenty of goodies as she gets older! You have plenty of time on a rainy day to clean up :)


I remember when I was younger, and we used to make indoor forts. I LOVED doing this and think it's a great rainy day activity! The fort would be a great place to read books and take naps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment