Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween to everyone today! I am so excited that they say the rain is going to move out before trick-or-treating time tonight! Harper will get to experience her first Halloween- well, her first one where she really can participate :) We're going to take her to a few family member's houses and around our neighborhood in her wagon.

I remember when I was a kid and my mom and aunt would take me, my sister and all my cousins around to all of our family and friend's houses. We lived out in the "country," so we couldn't walk around trick or treating. We all piled up in the car and drove around all night collecting candy and visiting. It was such a fun night that I looked forward to every year.

Be safe and have a great Halloween!





No comments:

Post a Comment