Friday, October 11, 2013

Five on Friday- Pinterest Finds

THE GOOD LIFE BLOG

The theme for today is some of my favorite recent Pinterest finds :)

1. I think this OPI Matte nail polish would be a great purchase to change up your polish for Fall/Winter.


You could add it to this mason jar manicure kit/lantern for a great, creative gift for any lady in your life.


2. This personalized board book it is a great idea for anyone with little kids. It would be especially good for those who have family that live out of town that you may not see very often.


3. These loaded nachos look so delicious and would be a great Fall comfort food.

5. I have been seeing this bracelet all over the internet for about a year now and have really wanted to buy it, however it's much too expensive for me to spend on a bracelet if I were to order it from J. Crew. 


I got super lucky and got an email from Jane.com the other day, and they were selling one that looked identical for a great price! That particular deal has now expired, but they run the same items often so if you aren't signed up yet, I would highly suggest it! Also, Groop Dealz is very similar to Jane.com, and I'm signed up to get their emails too. They both have some really great stuff for amazing prices.

4 comments:

  1. LOVE every single bit of this {especially the nachos - ha!!!}. So glad you linked up with us! Happy weekend ahead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by! I'm definitely going to have to try to make the nachos soon :) Happy weekend to you as well!

      Delete
  2. I've been loving that bracelet, too! I haven't shelled out for it yet, and by the time I decide to finally get it, it will probably be out of style! Stopping by for the first time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by! You should definitely keep an eye out for the bracelet on Jane.com or Groop Dealz because I only paid $17.95, and that included the shipping!!

      Delete