Friday, October 25, 2013

Five on Friday- Fashion Finds

THE GOOD LIFE BLOG

I have been doing a little online browsing lately to find some items to add to my Christmas list :) Here are a few of my favorites!

1. I think these two jackets are so cute and look so comfy. They are a little on the expensive side for what I usually spend, but I could dress them up or down to wear during the week or on the weekends.



2. I like to try and find different types of pants to wear to work because the same old black and brown dress pants get old. I haven't tried these yet, but I keep hearing and reading great reviews on the Gap cord pants. They have them in all different colors, so I might give them a try.


3. I like to wear dresses, tights and boots to work a lot in the winter. They are just so much more comfortable to me than pants. I love this Herringbone dress from Gap.


4. I think this cardigan is so cute and could be dressed up or down as well. I'm not sure how it would look on me since it's fairly long and I'm short, but I still like it :) I guess for those of us who are short, this could be paired with some leggings for a comfy, weekend outfit!


5. So, I haven't decided if I'm into this or not, but it seems the Oxford style shoes are coming back in style. I guess I would have to try them on to decide if I liked them or not depending on how they looked on my feet, but I think these are awful cute if I were to get some!


We have some plans this weekend that include lunch with family and Trunk or Treat at Church on Saturday evening! Hopefully I'll have some fun pictures to post on Monday :)



1 comment: