Monday, November 11, 2013

A Low-Key Weekend

We had such a nice weekend just relaxing and spending time with each other. Friday night, we ordered Mexican takeout and caught up on some of our shows. On Saturday, we made a quick trip to the grocery store and hung around the house for the rest of the day. Clint did some work outdoors, and Harper and I went outside with him to play. I cooked dinner on Saturday night, and we lounged some more! Sunday consisted of Church, afternoon naps and playing outside again. I really think these are the best kinds of weekends :)

I was going to wait to put my Christmas decorations up until the day after Thanksgiving but after I realized that the "Christmas Holiday period" was a little shorter this year, I think I've decided to decorate next weekend. It seems like so much work to put it all up, and I really want to be able to enjoy it for at least a month or so. I'm not sure how Harper is going to react to the tree. I have a feeling there is going to be a lot of telling her "no" and "stay out of the tree." I bet she will love all the lights, glitter and presents though :)

Hope you all have a great week! Here's the beautiful sunrise on my way to work this morning (no, I wasn't driving!).


No comments:

Post a Comment