Monday, November 18, 2013

Ebates

Today, I wanted to make everyone aware of a great website that I found out about quite a while ago. I will say that I forget to use it all the time, but I thought it was the perfect time to introduce to everyone with holiday shopping season officially here!

You can join Ebates for free. All you do is sign up on their website at Ebates.com! Then- before you make a purchase online- make sure you log in to your account, choose the store you are shopping at, and the website will automatically take you to your website of choice for you to finish your shopping and purchases! Then, once a quarter, Ebates will send you a check for the amount of cash back you have earned. It's that easy! I've been a member for about a year or so and have actually gotten several checks, so I know it works.

On another note, we had another laid back weekend. I wasn't feeling well on Friday night and Saturday, so we just lounged around the house and napped. On Sunday, we went to Church and played outside since it was 80 degrees here! We are supposed to get back down to normal temps for this time of year as the week goes on though.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment