Friday, November 15, 2013

Five on Friday- Places I Want To Go

THE GOOD LIFE BLOG

Today, I decided to list five places that I want to travel to in my lifetime. I'm a major homebody, but I also like to travel sometimes to see new places, people, things and historical sites!

1. Greek Islands

I would LOVE to do a cruise through the Greek Islands someday. I am obsessed with Santorini and have always wanted to go there ever since seeing the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants :)



2. Italy

I went to Rome back in 2005 and loved it. I would also love to go back and see several of the other cities and wine country. There's so much history and architecture to see there.



3. Lake Tahoe

I see pictures of Lake Tahoe all the time, and it looks absolutely gorgeous. I think it would be such a fun and relaxing place to go in the summer. It would also be somewhere that I feel like would be kid friendly, so that's a huge bonus!


4. New York City

I mean, who doesn't want to go to New York City? Clint and I both have wanted to go for several years; we just want to be able to go when we can really spend some money and enjoy all there is to see. I feel like it's so huge that you need to plan a long trip there (and probably go back several times)!



5. Hawaii/Fiji

I want to go to both places, so I grouped them together :) I have always heard how absolutely beautiful Hawaii and Fiji both are, and I'm a sucker for anywhere with a beach and crystal clear water. 



2 comments:

  1. iiiii have a very similar travel dream list! add australia/new zealand and it's the exact same!! i have a permanent travel bug. can't help it!!!

    happy friday, love! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have the same list of places to visit! I've never been to NYC either and it's #1 on places to visit. I wanted to go to Greece after seeing SOTTP too!

    ReplyDelete