Monday, November 4, 2013

Halloween Pictures

Sorry for the delay, but I got our Halloween pictures uploaded yesterday so that I could share today!


This is Clint and his cousin. Their little girl is almost exactly 8 months younger than Harper. We live in the same neighborhood with only two houses between us, so I bet these two girls will be great friends soon!



Clint's grandma is obsessed with Harper and thinks she's the best thing in the whole entire world, so of course, we had to go trick-or-treat at GiGi's house!



We had a fun weekend as well. We went to my company's Family Picnic on Saturday afternoon, and Harper loved seeing all the people and kids and being able to run around in a new place. Clint and I went to eat on Saturday night, and then watched the second half of the Razorback game. I was so tired from a long and busy week, that I just relaxed and milled around the house yesterday, aside from a quick trip to Walmart. Thanks goodness for gaining an hour yesterday! It made the day seem nice and long :) What I'm not looking forward to is driving home in the dark every night now!

No comments:

Post a Comment