Friday, November 22, 2013

Five on Friday

THE GOOD LIFE BLOG

1. I'm planning to put all of my Christmas decorations up this weekend! I don't typically like to do it until the weekend after Thanksgiving but since Thanksgiving is later this year, I'm going to go ahead. I did find this cute idea to use tomato cages and deco mesh to make Christmas trees. I'm hoping I can replicate this and put them on my front porch :)


2. Conway has an annual holiday shopping event/fundraiser called Dazzle Daze very year. It started last night and goes through tomorrow, so I'm excited to go to that event tomorrow and look at all the cool booths. I'm not sure that I'll buy a lot, but it will get me in the Christmas spirit!

3. I think Harper is cutting her molars or something because she has had a runny nose, pulling at her ear, drooling and just not acting like she feels 100% for a week or two now. I'm ready for her to get back to her happy, healthy, feeling good self :)



4. The weather is so crazy here. It was 80 degrees this past Sunday, and now they are calling for the highs to be around 45 starting tomorrow! That is what makes everyone sick!!


5. I think that I take my good health for granted. Rarely am I sick, and I have been having issues with my right ear for about 2 weeks now. The doctor said I had fluid in it, I got a shot and some over the counter medicine, and it's still no better. I'm heading to the ENT doctor today to hopefully get some better news and relief. Ever since this started I have just felt kinda blah, and I'm ready to get back to my normal self! When I do get sick with something, I think to me it feels so much worse than it really is because it's unusual.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment