Friday, November 8, 2013

Five on Friday- Harper's Christmas List

THE GOOD LIFE BLOG

Harper and I had a good talk last night, and she told me everything she wanted to ask for from Santa for Christmas :)


Harper adores her Radio Flyer wagon she got for her birthday, so I know she would love this for next Spring/Summer.



I think that the Melissa & Doug brand has the best and cutest puzzles. Harper already has several of them, but I found several more that I think would be great additions.








Harper got the Servin' Surprises kitchen table for her birthday as well and loves to play with it. She can have even more fun with all the accessories!







I remember having one of these when I was a kid, and I think Harper would have so much fun with one of these. It would also be a good thing to take to Church to entertain her!



Harper may be a little young for this at Christmas, but I know that she would love it as she gets older.




No comments:

Post a Comment