Monday, September 16, 2013

All Things Fall

Happy Monday! I know it's not officially Fall until Sunday, but I'm still super excited about the change in weather, scenery and decorations! I'll hold back and wait to put my pumpkins out until next week, but I've still been researching and planning what to do in the meantime.

My first order of business will be to try out this cake that I found on Pinterest:


I'm not a huge pumpkin fan, but I have found that I like recipes with pumpkin that also have lots of other yummy ingredients :) You can find the recipe here.

Clint's parents bought me an adorable ceramic pumpkin to put out on my front porch, so I'm going to put that out along with trying out this Pinterest project I found to add some additional pumpkins!


I'm also excited about changing up some of my tabletop decorations in my house, and I'm loving these ideas:



Lastly, as I said last week, I'm so ready to wear some fall/winter clothing. Although this outfit may not look great on me because I'm so short and the sweater is long, I still love this combination:


Now, we can all spend the rest of the day dreaming about all things Fall!

1 comment:

  1. Haha, drilling into pumpkins, that'll be a great way for my husband to carve out my designs. I have a sweater like that, it's so comfortable, can't wait to wear it when it starts to cool off!

    ReplyDelete