Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Dressing a Little Girl

I don't have to buy clothing for Harper often because we have family members who buy her a lot! I do see some really cute stuff sometimes that I really want to get for her. She doesn't get out much because she stays at home with family during the week. Because of that she's in comfortable, cotton play clothes and pajamas a lot of the time. I do like to dress her up though when we go to Church, out to eat, the grocery store, etc.

I've heard from friends and family that little girls are so much more fun to shop for because there is a bigger variety and selection. Since Harper is our first, I've only had the opportunity to buy for a girl, and it is really fun! No matter where I go, I always see something cute that I want to get for her. It's like a race to have her wear everything in her closet before she grows out of it though, so I try to refrain from buying very often. Here are some cute things that I found today from Gap.com. By the way, they are having 40% off all regular priced merchandise today!





I found those super cute pajamas for Harper on Gap.com, and I love cute pajamas for her! I'm also a sucker for any type of lounge clothes for myself because that's what I live in when I get home from work and on the weekends. I saw this Happy Camper shirt on another blog that I read, and it looks SUPER comfy! Also, Santa Claus might have to bring Harper those silver Hunter boots because they are adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment