Friday, September 13, 2013

Five On Friday


Happy Friday! I'm so excited that we are at the end of the work week :)

1. I'll confess to you all that my OCD self is over the moon happy about having a clean house to start the weekend. Some of you will roll your eyes, but it's such a sense of relief and relaxation when I get finished cleaning my house, sit down, have a glass of wine and just enjoy it!



2. Harper and I are making the trip to Heber Springs this weekend to see some family. Everytime we go it's a pretty busy trip because we have so many people to visit. I do enjoy it though, and it's nice to have your momma cook and clean up after you :) I also am going to go by and see my Mamaw who has Alzheimer's who I haven't seen in awhile.



3. I am SO ready for fall weather it's not even funny. I am hopeful for this weekend though because the weatherman says tomorrow and Sunday should be very nice!


4. My cousin and I are heading to Charleston, SC next weekend for a girl's trip! We have both been so busy the past couple of weeks, we haven't been able to gush about it to each other as much as we would like, but I am SO EXCITED. We have never been and have always wanted to go. Plantations are our thing.


5. We are having so much fun with Harper right now. This is such a fun age. She is cruising around everywhere; I won't be surprised if she doesn't start running soon! You can also tell that they are little sponges at this age. She is very observant and will copy things that you do. Her favorite things right now are Caillou, cantaloupe, cheese (any kind), Elmo, BOOKS (especially Pat the Bunny) and wagon rides!


Hope everyone has a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. girl's weekends are the best! And charleston is just fabulous so consider me jealous ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know if you have any restaurant recommendations! We definitely want to eat good while we're there :)

      Delete