Monday, September 30, 2013

Our Weekend

Happy Monday morning! I woke up to a foggy, gloomy day today, but I honestly don't mind it. I always feel like you need a few rainy and/or gloomy days (they would just be much better if I could be at home in my pajamas for all of them and not at work!).

We had a nice, relaxing weekend although it's still a little hot for my liking. We are supposed to be getting some cooler weather next weekend though, so I can't wait for that!

Clint's family came over on Friday evening for my birthday dinner. We had delicious food, and it was nice to see and hang out with everyone. On Saturday, we got up and made some french toast, did a few house projects, ran a few errands and finally put up Harper's swing! My mom bought it for her, and it has been sitting in our back yard for several weeks now. I'm so glad we finally got around to getting it put up because she loves it! We went to Clint's aunt and uncle's house on Saturday night and watched the Razorback game, which actually turned out better than anyone thought it would. We ate some delicious BBQ as well :)



Clint had to work yesterday, so Harper and I got up and went to Church, came home and took a nap, and then I did some shopping/looking around with Clint's mom. Harper stayed at home with her Bebe. I'm not sure that she is a great shopping partner just yet, haha. After I got home, I did some closet organizing and put out some of my Fall decorations. Harper was a great help constantly shutting the closet doors with me inside!






It's funny how fast she is developing her own little personality. She changes and learns new things every single day. She's also getting a little temper on her and gets very angry when she doesn't get what she wants. I've also noticed that she plays rough, which I guess is a result of staying at home with Daddy several days a week. I have a feeling she's going to be a tough girl that can hold her own if needed! Haha

Ever since the week of my trip to Charleston, I have kinda fell off the bandwagon when it comes to eating good and working out. I've got to get back in the swing of things this week, so to the gym I go today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment