Monday, September 9, 2013

It's HOT!

Happy Monday! We didn't really do a lot this weekend. We would love to do some fun, outdoor activities, but it's much too hot.

The Razorback game this weekend was at War Memorial but the game wasn't on TV, so Clint and I went out to eat in North Little Rock at Ristorante Capeo. Harper got to stay with her Mimi, and I'm sure she was spoiled rotten! I had gotten a gift certificate to this restaurant back last December, and we finally decided to use it. It's located in the Argenta District in NLR, and the food was really good! It's a small, intimate setting, which was very nice.

I also did a little shopping this weekend. I'm itching to buy stuff for Fall- I just wish it would cool off a little bit! I bought Harper the sweatshirt and jeggings below from Target and bought myself a shirt. She has so many girly clothing items and outfits, I thought this would be a little more "grunge", which in my opinion is cute on a little girl sometimes! I think those black Tom's for kids and chevron headband would be so cute with Harper's new outfit :) I also bought those Liberty Black boots pictured below at Wilkinson's Mall in Conway as an early birthday present to myself, haha. I saw them there on Labor Day and tried to find them cheaper online (something I do often), but I could only find them more expensive!


Wilkinson's didn't have the Tom's shoes pictured above for Harper, so I bought her the pair pictured below for fall/winter:



I also have to tell a funny story about something that happened Friday on my way to work. Every Friday morning, Brian (my father-in-law) and I stop to get donuts before work. We had pulled up at Shipley's Donuts in Little Rock, and I was waiting in the car for Brian to come out. A lady came out at the same time as he did, and she was parked beside us. He motioned for her to go ahead but she said, "You go ahead; I know that she needs to get to school." She was talking about me! Now, with it being my birthday month and all and being almost 27, this made me feel pretty good :)

Have a great week!

1 comment: