Friday, September 20, 2013

Five on Friday


Yay for Friday! I'm actually in Charleston, South Carolina as we speak. I did want to go ahead and participate again in Five on Friday this week though!

1. I absolutely LOVE having pretty, thick, green grass and bright, big plants and flowers outside my house during the Spring/Summer, but I'm ready to have a little break from watering, picking weeds and Clint having to mow and weed eat the yard every week. I know I'll be missing this come December or January though.


2. I don't know if any of you have tried these yet (they have had them for awhile now), but the Chick Fil-A chocolate chunk cookies are absolutely amazing. If I had to pick a favorite restaurant dessert, as of now, that would be my pick. I suggest you get to your local Chick Fil-A ASAP and try one!


3. Harper got a Radio Flyer wagon for her birthday, and it is the Cadillac of wagons. We have been going for rides every single night since it has cooled off, and she LOVES it.


4. I can't believe that babies grow so fast! My baby has gone from this:


To this, in only a short 12 months!


5. I love the Bath and Body Works foaming hand soap, and I can't wait to go soon and stock up on some of their new Fall scents! I was perusing their website the other day, and there were so many that I wanted. Here are two that I'm definitely going to be purchasing and trying out!
                           

1 comment:

  1. Yum! I think anything chic fil a produces is bound to be delicious! Haha I just ate lunch there and now I'm wishing I would have gotten a cookie. Haha!
    I love the foaming soap too!

    Mywaytofitandfab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete